And now, the blog from Haina!
Dear Acting Outers,
In the words of Jason (a teenager wanna-be celebrity from “The Worst Village in England”)
“There’s no business like show business like no business I know
Everything about it is appealing, everything that traffic will allow
Nowhere could you get that happy feeling when you are steeling that extra bow”
You read right folks, “Acting Out” is the place like no other place via zoom, where everything is fun and “Nowhere” else could you get that happy feeling when you are here and now.
This week’ was orchestrated by our amazing Chairperson Sarah “Mrs Cheveley” Johnson, who performed an Ophra style exclusive of each and everyone’s past week highlights and behind the scenes experiences.
It was disclosed that members had engaged in the following; –
- Watching queer versions of a Shakespearean play.
- Playing hardcore video games with ‘no titles’.
- Anticipating Banging builders. ( not paid with public money ).
- Receiving holiday back pay, money they have ‘earned themselves’ .
- Pfizer shot.
- Cultivating Bonsai Trees.
- “Finding freedom” with a new Job, but would not be getting paid for their interview..
- And ‘feeling trapped’ doing F***ing bugger all.
The names of these individual members can never be disclosed as,
“it would be very damaging to them”
After these grenades had been thrown the moods changed by cold reading of a play titled “The Worst Village in England” presented by the Head of the Acting Out Firm. This took to everyone’s attention until 8pm when members bid there farewells till next week’s further disclosure will be revealed.
On this Note we All wish PJ a very Happy Birthday week.
Loads of love,
“I’ve found my voice”, Haina AL-Saud “Comedy But Serious News”.